Friday 6 June 2014

Dior: Summer Pinks

Rouge Dior Lipsticks £26 | Debenhams
I am aware that this post is very much overdue, as much as I am aware that I am still enjoying life with a handful of pink thrown in (I may have also purchased a few of the items featured in my last post, which automatically kept the love affair going). The other subject that seems to be taking up the majority of my thoughts is lipsticks, resulting in the small large matter of pink lipsticks piling up on my bedside table. 


I have my Boots points to blame for my first Dior lipstick, with a hand covered in swatches I finally decided on the colour, Rose Harpers (as beautiful as the name suggests)- the colour is so vibrant and fun it just oozes summer and cocktails. It is a bright and bold pink; a deep raspberry which has a hint of blue tones running through it, making it a bit more pinky. The second of the two was winking at me whilst in a tiny sephora on holiday... and 25% off Dior was just too tempting... so I brought Montmartre home with me; a reddish pink with a slight peachy tinge. Both the colours are gorgeous for summer days and evenings which would look lovely on many different skin tones. 

The finish is slightly glossy, similar to the Mac Cremesheen finishes and just as hydrating- maybe even more so. They have a ultra lightweight feel on the lips which make them a joy to wear (and to re-apply... even on the go!). Beautiful packaging is always something that sucks the shallow side of beauty addicts in, and these defiantly succeed with the luxurious navy and silver... Oh, Dior!

Thinking about it, two are looking a little lonely... maybe three isn't a crowd in this case?

What summer lipsticks are planning to rock now that the sun's making an appearance? 

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous shades!! And yeah, I don't think 3 would be too much of a crowd ;)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx