Thursday 12 June 2014

The World Of Enabling: I Covet Thee


If there is one thing every blogger can be certain of it is that there will always be a list as long as your arm full of products you're eager to purchase and test out. Everyday there is a whole new feed on Bloglovin and YouTube with countless new releases and beautiful new shades which make any girl swoon over. Before you know it you can't leave Boots without a new lipstick or nail varnish which you have seen that blogger rave about; welcome to the world of enabling.


When I find myself looking for a particular review of a product or killing some time getting my beauty fix with blog posts or hauls, I automatically go to the lovely Alix, I Covet Thee. She defiantly knows her stuff and with similar skin tones I find anything I try enabled through Alix is an absolute winner (including Bills Blueberry Pancakes)... but on the make-up side of things, here's a few I Covet Thee enabled purchases.

L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara is now a firm favourite of mine when it comes to the lashes, this elongates and defines them in such detail that your eyes appear much brighter and more awake. The brush is a perfect shape for getting into the inner corner lashes and once coated it doesn't budge for the rest of the day. I am a firm lover of the Nars Creamy Concealer but it is bloody hard to get your hands on, so I turned to Origins Plantscription Concealer as the next best thing. It leaves your under eyes glowy and refreshed, the texture is very light and easy to blend but as a result it gives a little less coverage than Nars; which is much needed for my naturally dark under eyes. Now onto lips, and the most sheer out of my stash, the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Pink Cognito and Lovers Coral. They're both extremely easy to just swipe on and the face is instantly brightened by both colours. Pink Cognito just adds a little something to the lips without being obvious and Lovers Coral is a sheer true coral which can be more intense the more you apply. Lipsticks that are hydrating are always a winner for me. 

One thing that I forgot to include is theBourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Hot Pepper which is just infallible... yes, I need it every colour! There may also be a particular Kevyn Aucoin lipstick and another brush I'm lusting over via I Covet Thee. 

Which Blogger/Youtubers enable you to spend money on more pretty bits that you just need?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Revlon lipsticks. They're great drugstore picks.

    I currently coveting basically everything Hourglass makes.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx