Tuesday 23 September 2014

Autumn Glow | Charlotte Tilbury


The Retoucher £25 | Matte Revolution Lipstick £23 Charlotte Tilbury

You may notice that this post is a little photo heavy, due to the beauty of the products and my excitement of taking photos on my new camera - it was bound to happen. I obviously share the same lack of discipline for narrowing down photos as I do with new beauty products; who can blame me when it comes to Charlotte Tilbury? I have mainly tried lip products in my recent posts, so I decided to branch out and try The Retoucher concealer... and one of the new Matte Revolution lipsticks for good measure. 



The Retoucher Conceal and Treat stick is automatically compared to: the YSL Touche Eclat as the packaging and application is very similar, and Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - just because it's my all-time favourite. However this is nothing like Touch Eclat (a product I never liked much), it gives a lot more coverage with undertones better suited to the skin; shade 'Fair 2' works a treat for fair-medium girls. Although it has a little less coverage than Nars' offering, it still leaves a flawless radiant finish which blends seamlessly; never looking cakey nor oily, ideally making an on-the-go highlighter. This is sure to add a bit of life back in to dull skin with Winter just around the corner. 




CT K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks have become an unhealthy obsession of mine, and now there's the new Matte Revolution lipsticks to throw into the mix, uh oh. All nine offerings look beautiful and there is sure to be one or two (or three!) that you will be lusting after for a while; 'Love Liberty' being the first I opted for. Inspired by Liberty Ross, 'Love Liberty' is a deep berry red which looks glamorous day and night. The formula allows the colour to glide onto your lips leaving them soft and hydrated. Low-maintenance lipsticks are the best, and with these re-application is just that - so go about your day and give people a fright with dark, vampy lips. 

There are plenty more of the lipsticks I am eager to get my hands on, but I'm interested in what you think of the Light Wonder foundation if you've tried it! What Autumnal looks are you loving this season?

3 comments:

  1. I want some more CT stuff so badly! Think I'm going to have to wait until Christmas though :( The lipstick looks gorgeous! They're so nice and creamy for mattes x

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // My Blog Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh never had a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick but would love one! Her eyeshadow palettes are immense xxx

    Chloe Gorman Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look beautiful - the shade looks amazing on you! I really want to get some charlotte Tilbury stuff but it is very pricey! xx

    http://www.jasmincharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx