Monday 24 August 2015

Get It While You Can: Tilbury X Parkinson

Collaborations aren't something I tend to be overly fussed about - with one exception, the brand that entices me into each and every product and launch...

I know I'm not the only one on the Tilbury train.




The Charlotte Tilbury X Norman Parkinson collection was on every beauty bloggers mind and wishlist for months pre-launch (hands up here?) I planned which products were must haves for myself and the waiting began, so once that email landed in my inbox a little squeal was let out and it was time...  

I could of put money on 1975 Matte Revolution lipstick being my favourite. I love sporting a classic red lip all year round, with this being the most perfect summer red imaginable. I've covered the formula of these lipsticks in the past here and here but this shade is a whole other story, an orangey red with a hint of pink too; a little UD Bang with some Bourjois Hot Pepper. A colour that receives a compliment every time it's worn.


If you're more into your blushers than lippies than Tilbury has launched the cream blush of your dreams: Colour Of Youth, Happy Lip & Cheek Glow. A pretty pink/coral which truly lives up to the name of 'colour of youth'. A sheer dab of this on the apples of the cheeks give a natural flush which bring radiance and beauty to the skin. 

A winner for the lips too, it gives a subtle pink wash which plumps and moisturises. 


Lips and cheeks covered, it's onto the lids with Bette Davis Eyes to Mesmerise - not part of the collab but equally just as exciting. Bette is a shade that I was instantly drawn to; a rich metallic golden hue which pairs beautifully with a brown smoky liner to make hazel/green eyes pop. 


A top notch formula beyond creamy and soft on the eyes, never drying nor creases. I'm going to be needing all the shades. 


It's still available online and who can resist with all that beautiful packaging? I'm going to take some of my own advice and get Miss Kensington whilst I can. What collaborations are you excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx